Friday, January 23, 2009

Circular Foods

Most foods have a beginning and an end.
Most foods have much nutrition to lend
To your stomach,
and thereby the rest of you.

Circular foods are much more confusing.
Circular foods are much more abusing
To my mind.
Because I don't know where to start eating them.

I sit and I stare at my circular foods.
I sit and I stare in my circular moods
While my stomach growls
and my acid splashes my insides.

I once sat, cold and naked,
staring at a pizza that I just bake-ed
For twenty-seven hours.
It was unpleasant to say the least.

I will now only eat things that are angular or square.
I will only eat these things because I do not dare
To die of starvation.
Which I would do after enough time not eating while staring at circular foods.

So:

Goodbye cookies.

Farewell pie.

Have a nice summer in Tanzania cupcakes.

and

Say hello to the wife and kids for me, but nonetheless I never want to see/hear from you again ham/cheeseburgers.

No comments: